You may enroll or change your benefits coverage with VMware if you fall under one of the respective categories:
- New Hire / Re-Hire or existing employee
Changing Coverage Mid-Year
- Retirement plan contributions
- Medical insurance / Gap cover
- Life Insurance /Disability insurance
A qualified life event allows you to make changes to your existing benefits. A qualified life event may include:
- Marriage or newly eligible domestic partner 
- Divorce, legal separation or dissolution of domestic partnership 
- Birth or adoption of a child(ren )
- Death of your spouse/domestic partner, child(ren )
- A dependent becoming eligible or ineligible for coverage
Certain Benefits can be amended at any time, please check the relevant benefit page for guidance on this or contact HR Source  [VMware network access required].
To enroll or update your benefits online, please contact HR Source  [VMware network access required].