Balancing career, family, and social life can be stressful, especially if you are caring for a loved one with complex, ongoing care (think: aging parents, child whose daycare is shut down, spouse with a new diagnosis, sibling who suffered an accident).
But you’re not alone, Wellthy is here to help.
What is Wellthy?
Wellthy provides VMware employees personalized support to help tackle the logistical and administrative tasks of caring for the ones you love, including yourself. Think of Wellthy as your expert care coordinators-navigators-advocates-project managers-friends.
Wellthy can help in any capacity, big or small, with:
- Childcare: guidance and support for parents with childcare needs
- Aging: for families with aging members dealing with all kinds of life changes
- Health Conditions: for individuals/families with a tough diagnosis or chronic condition
- Special Needs: advocacy and expertise for families with unique and complex needs
- Mental Health: ongoing help for those struggling with depression, anxiety, alcoholism
- Veterans Support: helping our heroes and their families get the care they deserve
- Financial Hardship: for those hard-working families feeling financially strained
How it Works
Wellthy matches you with a dedicated Care Coordinator who will get to know your family’s unique situation, guide you through a care plan, advocate for your loved one, and take on those tricky care tasks.
Who Wellthy Supports
Wellthy’s Care Coordinators partner with families, regardless of conditions, who it’s for, or how long it’s for. Whether it’s care for you, your spouse, your children, your parents, your grandparents, or even your next-door neighbor who’s just like family, you can lean on Wellthy.
FEEDBACK: Was this information useful?
Last Updated: 2 Dec 2022, 1:55 PM