Rethink’s award-winning, research-based program provides support to parents raising children with learning or behavior challenges, or developmental disabilities at no cost to you.
Parents can take advantage of live tele-consultation with behavioral health experts to answer questions and provide guidance as you support your child in reaching their top potential. Tele-consultations can take place over the phone or via video chat, day or night, weekday or weekend. Common tele-consultation topics include:
- Teaching new skills
- Addressing problem behaviors at home
- Troubleshooting lack of progress
- Collaborating with school and other providers
- Coping with the stress of a new diagnosis or ongoing daily struggles at home
- Getting the most out of the Rethink platform
All consultations are confidential and HIPAA compliant for US based employees.
The recorded session of the VMware introduction to Rethink Benefits will help you learn how to access your new:
- One-on-one virtual coaching sessions with a team of behavioral therapists and special educators, where you will get help teaching skills, gain extra support utilizing Rethink, and can ask any questions.
- Comprehensive video library based on principles of Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA). These videos show you, step-by-step, how to teach social skills, language, self-help, play, academics, and pre-vocational skills.
- Assessments and learning plans that are customized for each child’s specific needs. These can guide you on how to teach skills and effectively decrease problem behaviors.
- Resources such as printable teaching materials, expert-led webinars, care coordination capabilities, data collection and progress reporting tools, and peer support forums.
Set Up Your Rethink Account
Visit the VMware Rethink site to set up your account and learn more about Rethink and it’s services. You will need to register with your VMware email alias.
ASK HR [VMware network access required]
Internal Phone: ext. 29200
Introduction to Rethink Benefits
Positive Reinforcement: Fun and Easy Ways to Make It Happen at Home
Preparing for Summer: A Parent’s Quick Guide
Preparing for the Holidays
Stepping Up the Social Game: Social and Emotional Learning at Home
Tips for A Successful School Year
Last Updated: 21 Sep 2018, 6:46 PM