Formerly EAP – Effective January 1, 2021
Lyra is available at no charge and connects employees and their dependents to mental and emotional healthcare that is confidential, effective, convenient, and personalized. Lyra can help with stress, anxiety, depression, communication issues, sleep disorders, and other common issues that can be addressed through services such as therapy, coaching, medication management, or mental wellness tools.
Using technology, proven treatments, and a network of top therapists and coaches, Lyra matches you to the right care for your needs.
Lyra services feature confidential one-on-one counseling, referrals and tools including:
- 12 sessions with a coach or therapist for you and your family members
- Access to high quality care from the best quality providers
- Online Coaching and Self-Help Tools
- Referrals for care-giving such as childcare, long-distance adult care-giving, and special needs support
- Work Life services including financial, legal, identity theft, and dependent care
All VMware employees and your dependents are eligible for up to 12 no-cost, confidential counseling sessions per year. In addition, eligible VMware employees and their eligible dependents enrolled in a UHC plan can access therapy and medication management with a Lyra network provider, in-person or via live video. These sessions are billed through the health plan and subject to in-network behavioral and mental health cost-sharing, as defined under your health plan.
Lyra is available 24 hours a day / 7 days a week, so that they are available when you need them most. You can access Lyra online at vmware.lyrahealth.com , or by calling into Lyra’s care team at (844) 377-7481, or emailing the team at firstname.lastname@example.org .