VMware has teamed up with Stanford Federal Credit Union to offer employees financial services. You don’t even have to reside in California to participate. As a not-for-profit credit union, there are NO hidden charges and fewer fees than banks can offer.
VMware employees will receive the following features:
- $100 when you open a checking account with $500 or more monthly direct deposit
- Access to over 7,000 shared branches nationwide
- Access to over 35,000 free ATMs nationwide
- No foreign transaction fees on Visa® Platinum credit card
- Banking for international employees – no SSN required to open an account
- Auto loans
- Mortgage loans
…and much more!
For more information visit the VMware-specific Stanford Federal Credit Union website.