Divorce or Separation
If your marital status is changing, here’s a checklist of the benefit changes you might want to consider and resources to help you through the process.
Changes and elections for most of the VMware benefit plans are made during the annual enrollment window; however, a divorce or legal separation is considered a Qualified Life Event. You must make changes within 30 days of the date of the . You are eligible to make the following changes:
- Remove your spouse from your Medical benefits by contact HR Source [VMware network access required].
- To modify beneficiaries to your Life Insurance contact HR Source [VMware network access required].
Updating Personal Information
- To update your preferred name, emergency contact and/or home address, log into Workday [VMware network access required].
- For more information and detailed instructions, please visit the Workday page [VMware network access required] on VMware Source.
- If you need to update your marital status and/or your legal name, you will need to contact HR Source [VMware network access required].
- ICAS: Coaching, Therapy, and Work Life Services
ICAS provides emotional wellbeing support for employees and their families, how, when, and where you need it, at no cost to you. With online tools, research-backed therapeutic methods, and top therapists, coaches, and digital tools, you and your family can access an easy-to-use, convenient, and confidential way to get support.
FEEDBACK: Was this information useful?
Last Updated: 30 Dec 2021, 8:49 AM