VMware provides health insurance through Allianz Sigorta A.Ş.
All regular employees and their spouse or partner plus any dependent children up to the age of 17 or up to age 24 if in full-time education.
The medical coverage includes the following:
Inpatient Unlimited Benefits
All benefits are paid at 100% with no annual maximum:
- Intensive Care
- Coronary Angiography
- Ambulance and/or Air Ambulance
Inpatient Limited Benefits
The following benefits are paid at 100% and are subject to an annual maximum:
- Artificial limb: up to 10,000 TRY per case
- Nursing at home: up to 8 weeks per year
- Physiotherapy due to surgery: up to 3,000 TRY per year
- Rehabilitation: up to 10,000 TRY per year
- Air Ambulance: up to 15,000 TRY per year
The following benefits are paid at 80% and are subject to an annual maximum:
- Auxiliary Medical Material: up to 1,150 TRY per year
Benefits are paid at 100% up to 10,350 TRY per year:
- Diagnosis Method
Dental and Vision
80% of costs up to 1,150 TRY per year
100% of costs up to 8,050 TRY per year
VMware pays 100% of the premium costs for you and your eligible dependents.
Upon first joining VMware you will be sent an enrolment form by our brokers to enroll in medical. Coverage will start as soon as you have been accepted on cover by the insurer.
Coverage will end on your last day of employment with VMware.