Enroll or Change Benefits
Enrolling in Benefits
You may enroll or change your benefits with VMware, based on the following categories:
- New Hire or Rehire
- Qualified Life Event
New hires, rehires, and employees experiencing a qualified life event have 30 days from their hire date or the qualified life event to enroll or make changes.
If you are a regular full-time employee who works 40 or more scheduled hours per week, you are eligible to enroll in VMware benefit plans. Eligibility begins as of your start date. VMware offers benefit coverage for you and your dependents. Eligible dependents may include:
- Legal spouse or Domestic Partner
- Dependent child(ren)
Changing Coverage Mid-Year
A qualified life event allows you to make changes to your existing benefits, mid-year. A qualified life event may include:
- Marriage or newly eligible domestic partner
- Divorce, legal separation or dissolution of domestic partnership
- Birth or adoption of a child(ren)
- Death of your spouse/domestic partner, child(ren) or child(ren) of your domestic partner
- A dependent becoming eligible or ineligible for coverage
If you experience a qualified life event, you have 30 days from the date of the event to update the information in Workday > Personal Information > Dependents [VMware network access required].
Contact HR Source [VMware network access required]
ASK HR [VMware network access required]
FEEDBACK: Was this information useful?
Last Updated: 2 Feb 2023, 11:26 AM