Enroll or Change Benefits
Enrolling in Benefits
You may enroll or change your benefits with VMware, based on the following categories:
- Annual Enrollment
- New Hire or Rehire
- Qualified Life Event
If you are a regular full-time employee who works 40 or more scheduled hours per week, you are eligible to enroll in VMware benefit plans. You have 30 days to enroll as of your hire date or the date your status changes. VMware offers benefit coverage for you and your legal dependents. Eligible dependents include:
- Your spouse, up to age 65 years.
- Child(ren) age 14 days to 20 years who are unmarried.
- Child(ren) up to 23 years who continue to be dependent on their parents and child(ren) who are full-time students.
Changing Coverage Mid-Year
A qualified life event allows you to enroll or make changes to your health and/or life insurance, mid-year. A qualified life event may include:
- Marriage or newly eligible domestic partner
- Divorce, legal separation or dissolution of domestic partnership
- Birth or adoption of a child(ren)
- Death of your spouse/domestic partner, child(ren) or child(ren) of your domestic partner
- A dependent becoming eligible or ineligible for coverage
If you experience a qualified life event, you have 30 days from the date of the event to report it by updating the information in Workday [VMware network access required].
FEEDBACK: Was this information useful?
Last Updated: 22 Sep 2021, 9:41 AM