VMware provides health insurance via Generali Life Assurance (Thailand) PCL.
All regular, active, full-time employees up to age 65 are eligible to participate. You may also enroll eligible dependents. Eligible dependents include:
- Your spouse up to age 65. You are not required to be legally married.
- Your unmarried children age 14 days to 20 years or children up to age 23 years who are full-time students.
Coverage for you begins on the first day of your employment and coverage for your eligible dependents begins once you enroll them by updating their information on Workday [VMware network access required]. You must enroll them within 30 days of joining.
|Sl.No||Benefits||Coverage Amount (Local currency)|
|1||Daily Room & Board (Max 31 Days)||7,500 per Day|
|2||Intensive Care Unit (I.C.U.) Max 7 Days||15,000 per Day|
|4||Surgical Fee as Non-schedule||70,000 per Disability|
|5||Doctor’s Visit (Max 31 Days)||5,000 per Day|
|6||Specialist’s Consultation Fee||6,000 per Disability|
|7||Emergency OPD (Caused by Accident) – Seek treatment within 72 hours after accident occurred – inc. follow-up treatment within 31 days||10,000 per Disability|
|9||OPD (Max. per year)||54,000 per Annum|
|10||Dental||10,000 per Annum|
- Medical treatment coverage caused by sickness or accident which must be confined in the hospital for a minimum period of 6 consecutive hours.
- Any one “Disability” means all disabilities arising from the same cause including any and all complications within 45 days following the latest discharge from hospital shall be considered as same disability.
- Out-Patient Treatment by a Registered Medical Practitioner in the hospital or clinic because of Sickness or Injury.
- Maximum per policy year (Annual Sum) THB 54,000.
Dental coverage is extended to employees only:
- Maximum per policy year (Annual Sum) THB 10,000
- Dental treatment should be done by a Registered Dentist in the hospital or clinic and claimed on a reimbursement basis
- Coverage is extended only to the below set of treatments and does not include any expenses that are cosmetic in nature.
- Root Canal Treatment
The benefits shall be payable in respect of the delivery of any child. The pregnancy commences after the insurance of the Insured Member becomes effective. The benefit shall be payable under reimbursement basis of the actual expenses for the following conditions:
- Normal Delivery up to THB 70,000
- Cesarean Section up to THB 140,000
- Miscarriage or Abortion up to THB 35,000
- Infant’s charges for the first seven (7) days
- All hospitalization charges during the pre-natal and post-natal period (limited to 14 days after delivery) relating to the same pregnancy
To use medical card with (more than 400) network hospitals/clinics:
- To check the hospital network or credit clinic before treatment
- To present medical card together with ID card
- For treatment
- Insured Member is required to pay the hospital directly on any amount in excess of Insurance Schedules of Benefits, benefits that is excluded or limited.
For hospitals outside Generali’s Network, submit the following documents into Marsh Drop Box. Marsh will have a messenger come to pick up once a week.
- Original Receipt
- Original attending physician’s report
Reimbursement shall be paid by media clearing to employee’s bank account within 14 days after received complete documents.
VMware pays 100% of the premium costs for you and your eligible dependents.
Coverage begins on the first day of your employment at VMware and coverage for your eligible dependents begins once you enroll them, provided you enroll them within 30 days of your date of joining.
Coverage for you and your dependents will end on the last day of your employment with VMware.
Contact HR Source [VMware network access required]
ASK HR [VMware network access required]
Beneficiary Application Form
Medical Insurance Deck
FEEDBACK: Was this information useful?
Last Updated: 6 Feb 2023, 3:23 PM