Flexible Spending Account
- Employee: All regular full-time employees up to retirement age
- Spouse: Legal spouse of eligible employee
- Child(ren): Unmarried dependent child up to age 25 years
|Benefit Type||Coverage & Guideline|
|Vision care||THB 10,000 per member (employee and dependent) or
Maximum THB 30,000 per Family per year regardless of number of dependents
|Annual health screening||THB 12,000 per member (Employee + Spouse + 2 children)
Or Max THB 36,000 regardless of number of dependents
|Traditional Chinese medicine (TCM)|
|Specialist treatment including vaccination, Chiropractic, Homeopathy, Osteopathy, Physiotherapy|
|General Practitioner Consultations|
- New employees and their dependents are eligible from date of hire. Pro-ration applies if he/she does not complete the full financial year of service during his first & last year of employment at VMware.
The Flexible Benefit program is managed through IHP will include panel services where you can enjoy privilege rates at panel clinics on a cashless basis. To enjoy cashless transactions at these clinics, you will need to present your iHP member card at the counter, subjected to terms and conditions. Where transactions cannot be on a cashless basis, you can submit your claim manually through iHP e-Claim System. Panel clinic listings are available for download through IHP Mobile APP.
Any cosmetic or plastic consultation/surgery or dietary products, unless advised by the doctor/dentist due to health and medical reasons.
- Expense arising out of and during employment which constitutes a valid claim under the Workmen’s Compensation Act and other insurance plans under company
- Any expenses incurred for treatment of mental ailments
- Treatment to improve psychological, mental or emotional well-being
- Treatment of sleep disorder and psychiatric conditions other than minor stress, anxiety and depression
- Any expenses arising out of self-inflicted injuries or illness caused by misconduct, unjustifiable hazards, or provoked assault received by participating in riots or unlawful acts; exposure to any unjustifiable hazards; participation in activities beyond the company’s scope of duties, the use of drug, alcohol abuse, any breach of the peace or disorderly conduct.
- Treatment for infertility, vitamins, diet supplements except where there is evidence of deficiency.
- Expenses for alopecia (hair loss), Sexually transmitted disease, lifestyle medication, Viagra, slimming pills, treatment for obesity, weight reduction or weight improvement, dental expenses that are cosmetic in nature.
- House call, Geriatric, circumcision
- Any expenses for the use or acquisition of prosthetic appliances such as artificial limbs, hearing aids and others
- Consumer products; medicated soap or shampoo, skin lotion or moisturizer, other derma products
- Reject retail item if it is not prescribed or not related to diagnosis
You and your dependents are automatically enrolled in Flexible benefits plan from your date of hire at VMware.
You may submit your claims via iHP e-Claim System.
- User ID: Last 4 characters of your NRIC/FIN/Passport followed by your date of birth (DDMMYYYY) E.g. 567A01011970
- Password: Date of birth in DDMMYYYY format, or your most recent web portal password if you have recently changed it
- Claims submitted on or before the month-end will be paid in the following month’s payroll
- It is good practice to keep a copy of the receipts you have submitted
- Period of expense should fall within the current financial year
Claim Processing Timeline
You will be reimbursed via monthly payroll.
|Employee to email receipts to IHP||Before the last working day of the month|
|Grace period for year-end submission||Claims incurred in each calendar year must be submitted by 31st Jan of the next financial year|
- Working day before if the specified day falls on weekend or Public Holiday.
For existing employees, the enrollment window will be open effective Annual Enrollment period within which you can make alterations to your benefit selections or when you have a qualified life event listed below:
When Coverage Begins
Coverage for you and your dependents begin on the first day of your employment at VMware.
When Coverage Ends
Coverage for you and your dependents ends on the last day of your employment with VMware