- Employee: All regular full-time employees up to retirement age
- Spouse: Legal spouse of eligible employee
- Child(ren): Unmarried dependent child up to age 25 years
|Benefit Coverage||Annual Entitlement|
|Outpatient GP & Specialist (medical treatment)||Employee only – S$1500
Employee & Family
Or Max SGD 6,000 regardless of number of dependents
|Specialist Treatment including:
|Vaccination / Immunization|
|Fitness & Sports|
|Health Supplements (Required recommendation letter by health professional)|
|Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM)|
|Vision Care with prescription|
|Maternity Benefits (New wef 01 Jan 2021)||Normal/vaginal
delivery – S$4000
delivery – S$5500
The Flexible Benefit program is managed through IHP will include panel services where you can enjoy privilege rates at panel clinics on a cashless basis. To enjoy cashless transactions at these clinics, you will need to present your iHP member card at the counter, subjected to terms and conditions. Where transactions cannot be on a cashless basis, you can submit your claim manually through iHP e-Claim System . Panel clinic listings are available for download through IHP Mobile APP.
Note: New employees and their dependents are eligible from date of hire. Pro-ration amount applies if he/she does not complete the full financial year of service during his first & last year of employment at VMware.
- Any cosmetic or plastic consultation/surgery or dietary products, unless advised by the doctor/dentist due to health and medical reasons.
- Expenses arising out of and during employment which constitutes a valid claim under the Workmen’s Compensation Act and other insurance plans under Company.
- Expenses incurred in respect of illness or disablement arising from self-inflicted injuries or illness caused by misconduct, attempted suicide; performance of an unlawful act; exposure to any unjustifiable hazards; participation in activities beyond the Company’s scope of duties, the use of drug, alcohol abuse, any breach of the peace or disorderly conduct
- Expenses for sexually transmitted diseases, lifestyle medication, Viagra, slimming pills, House calls, Circumcision, Plastic or cosmetic surgery, Treatment for acne for cosmetic purpose, Any expenses on self-requested treatment, Treatment not medically necessary, Homeopathy, Ayurveda
- Consumer products; medicated soap or shampoo, skin lotion or moisturizer, other derma products
- Reject retail item if it is not prescribed or not related to diagnosis
- You may submit your claims via iHP e-claim system at https://eclaim.ihp.com.sg/eclaim/ .
- User ID: Last 4 characters of your NRIC/FIN/Passport followed by your date of birth (DDMMYYYY) E.g. 567A01011970
- Password: Date of birth in DDMMYYYY format, or your most recent web portal password if you have recently changed it
- Claims submitted on or before the month-end will be paid in the following month’s payroll
- Original receipts of rejected claims will be returned to the employee
- It is good practice to keep a copy of the receipts you have submitted
Claim Processing Timeline
You will be reimbursed via monthly payroll.
|Employee to email receipts to IHP||Before the last working day of the month|
|Grace period for year-end submission||Claims incurred in each calendar year must be submitted by 31st Jan of the next financial year|
- Working day before if the specified day falls on weekend or public holiday
For existing employees, the enrollment window will be open effective Annual Enrolment Period within which you can make alterations to your benefit selections or when you have a qualified life event listed below:
You are your dependents are automatically enrolled in Flexible Benefits plan from your date of hire at VMware.
When Coverage Begins
Coverage for you and your dependents will begin on the first day of your employment at VMware.
When Coverage Ends
Coverage for you and your dependents will end on the last day of your employment with VMware.