Enroll or Change Benefits
Enrolling in Benefits
You may enrol or change your benefits coverage with VMware if you fall under one of the respective categories:
- New Hire, Rehire, or Transfer
- Qualified Life Event
New hires, newly eligible employees, and re-hires have 30 days from their hire date to enroll in their Medical plan.
If you are a regular full-time employee, you are eligible to enroll in VMware benefit plans. Eligibility begins as of your hire date. VMware offers benefit coverage for you and your legal dependents. Eligible dependents include:
- Dependent Children
Changing Coverage Mid-Year
A qualified life event allows you to make changes to your existing benefits mid-year. A qualified life event may include:
- Marriage or newly eligible domestic partner
- Divorce, legal separation or dissolution of domestic partnership
- Birth or adoption of a child(ren)
- Death of your spouse/domestic partner, child(ren)
- A dependent becoming eligible or ineligible for coverage
To enroll, update your benefits or report a qualified life event please contact HR Source [VMware network access required].
FEEDBACK: Was this information useful?
Last Updated: 15 Sep 2021, 3:49 PM