At VMware we encourage a healthy work environment. You are entitled to take Sick Leave in accordance with statutory requirements with the understanding that sick days are solely for the purpose of recuperating from an illness or injury
Sickness Absence is paid on the following basis:
- First 30 days at 100% of pay
- The following 60 days at 75% of pay
- Remaining 30 days are unpaid
Scheduling Sick Leave
- All Sick Leaves planned or unplanned, must be discussed with your manager. If an absence is unexpected, you should notify your manager or HR Source [VMware network access required] as soon as reasonably possible. You will need to state the reasons for your absence and when you may be expected to return to work.
- Once agreed with your manager, enter your Sick Leave time off in Workday [VMware network access required].
- You are required to submit a doctor’s certificate for sickness absence. Please send the doctor’s certificate to HR Source [VMware network access required] as soon as you receive it.
ASK HR [VMware network access required]
Call 29200 or (+353) 214666909 > Select HR