Rethink’s award-winning, research-based program provides support to parents raising children with learning or behavior challenges, or developmental disabilities at no cost to you. Rethink has no age restrictions, requires no diagnosis and is completely confidential.
Parents can take advantage of one-on-one consultation with learning and behavior experts to answer questions and provide guidance as you support your child in reaching their top potential. Consultations can take place over the phone or via video chat, day or night, weekday or weekend. Common consultation topics include:
- Teaching new skills and troubleshooting lack of progress
- Collaborating with school and other providers
- Coping with the stress of a new diagnosis or ongoing daily struggles at home
- Getting the most out of the Rethink platform
All consultations are confidential and HIPAA compliant for US based employees.
Join Rethink as they review the resources available to you and your family through this free family support program. Learn how this easy-to-use program works and ask questions live. The 30-minute webinar is available monthly, so register for the date and time that work best for your schedule.
Or get started right away for immediate access to these resources:
- Schedule up to 14 hours per year of virtual appointments, access notes from your dedicated behavior expert and send messages to communicate updates and ask questions.
- The online library includes thousands of step-by-step videos and downloadable, printable tools and research-based resources based on the most requested social, learning and behavioral topics
- The library of more than 2,000 lessons are searchable by topic, and our Social and Emotional Lessons allow you to search by age or ability, with supports for parents and young children to young adults.
Learn More and Enroll
- Resources such as printable teaching materials, expert-led webinars, care coordination capabilities, data collection and progress reporting tools, and peer support forums.
- Visit the VMware Rethink site to set up your account and learn more about Rethink and it’s services. You will need to register with your VMware email alias.
FEEDBACK: Was this information useful?
Last Updated: 1 Jul 2022, 2:41 AM