VMware providers Supplemental Medical Insurance through a Groupama Asigurari SA
All regular employees and fixed term contract employees on company payroll. Self-employed and agency contractors excluded. Dependants can be added to the coverage.
- Outpatient plan: Priority Plus Package
- Hospitalization: RON 2,000/employee/year limit and employees that choose an upgrade at their own expense will have a limit of 10,000 RON.
- Direct settlement within Regina Maria network and 100% reimbursement of the invoice value outside Regina Maria network, up to the limit of the plan (Outpatient: according to the list Priority Plus Package and Inpatient: up to the covered limit)
Key coverage details –
- 24h medical hotline and telemedicine
- Outpatient treatment according to the list of services
- Hospitalization (consultations, lab test, surgeries, accommodation, medicines)
- COVID19 (Hospitalization allowance EUR 20 per day. Up to 21 days)
- Maternity benefits (outpatient pregnancy monitoring – predefined list, Ron 5,000 birth indemnity in case the Hospitalization upgrade is chosen)
- Dental benefits – included for consultations and a range of restorative treatments, according to a pre-defined list, inside Dr Leahu Network
- Annual health checks – only Regina Maria networks
You will automatically be enrolled from the first day of your employment. You will need to confirm to HR Source  if you wish to enroll any dependent to your coverage.
VMware pays 100% of the premium costs for employees only and eligible dependents (spouse or partner and children). The benefit may be taxable and subject to BIK (Benefit in Kind) tax according to local regulations.
When Coverage starts
Coverage begins on your first day of employment with VMware.
When Coverage ends
Coverage ends on your last day of employment with VMware.