VMware provides Medical Insurance through a Regional Plan provided by Bupa UAE.
All permanent and fixed term contract employees (excluding external contractors) and their spouse/partner and eligible child dependents are eligible for Medical Insurance.
Overall Maximum Benefit Limit per Person per Annum: US$ 10,200,000.
- Hospital accommodation and meals
- Surgical fees, including anaesthesia & theatre charges
- Prescription drugs & materials
- Diagnostic Tests
- Radiotherapy/ chemotherapy
- Day-care treatment
- Out-patient surgery
- Local ambulance
- Local Air Ambulance up to USD 10,000
- In- patient cash benefit – covered up to USD 150 for max of 20 nights
- Deductible / Excess – nil
- Direct billing – available within Network
- Specialist fees
- Routine Maternity and complications of pregnancy and childbirth are covered, subject to the applied sub-limits.
- Investigations into Infertility – up to diagnosis
- Wellness/ Routine checks- subject to 1 year waiting period outside of Dubai, up to USD 2,000
- Routine Dental Benefit Extension – covered up to USD 4,100, subject to applied co-pays.
- Optical Benefit Extension – covered up to USD 425
- Prescribed Medical Aids, including Hearing Aids ($10,000 per member per year)
- Congenital ($250,000 per member per year)
- Evacuation and Repatriation
Please refer to the membership booklet and the summary of plan for a complete list of benefits and exclusions.
100% company funded for full time permanent and full-time contract employees and dependants.
Coverage will start on your first day of employment with VMware.
Coverage for you and your dependents under the VMware Medical plan will end on the last day of your employment with VMware.