Enroll or Change Benefits
Enrolling in Benefits
You may enroll or change your benefits coverage with VMware if you fall under one of the respective categories:
- New Hire or Rehire
- A Qualified Life Event
New hires and rehires have 30 days from their hire date to enroll. Existing employees experiencing a qualified life event have 60 days from the date of the event to make changes.
If you are a regular full-time employee who works 40 or more scheduled hours per week, you are eligible to enroll in VMware benefit plans. Eligibility begins as of your start date. VMware offers benefit coverage for you and your dependents. Eligible dependents may include:
- Legal spouse or Domestic Partner
- Dependent child(ren)
Changing Coverage Mid-Year
A qualified life event allows you to make changes to your existing benefits, mid-year. A qualified life event may include:
- Birth or adoption of a child(ren)
- Marriage or newly eligible domestic partner
- Divorce, legal separation or dissolution of domestic partnership
- Death of your spouse/domestic partner, child(ren) or parent(s)
- A dependent becoming eligible or ineligible for coverage
To enroll your eligible dependent(s) or report a qualified life event, you should fill out the Dependent Nomination Form and send the completed form to HR Source [VMware network access required].
Contact HR Source [VMware network access required]
ASK HR [VMware network access required]
FEEDBACK: Was this information useful?
Last Updated: 20 Jan 2023, 5:17 PM