VMware provides Critical Illness Insurance through INGO Armenia. If you are diagnosed with one of the critical illnesses listed in the benefit table, the insurer will provide a lump sum benefit payment subject to satisfying the insurer’s terms and conditions for that condition.
Participation in the policy is voluntary and all regular employees are eligible up to the age of 65, subject to them qualifying to the insurers Actively at Work criteria.
Actively at Work
All employees must be actively at work and mentally and physically capable of conducting the regular duties of their employment at the inception date of the insurance or upon the eligibility date into the program, provided they have not been absent due to an insured sickness (listed critical illnesses) for more than ten (10) consecutive days in the preceding three (3) months.
The critical illness coverage includes the following conditions:
- Aorta Surgery
- Coronary Artery Bypass Grafting
- End Stage Kidney Failure
- Heart Attack of Specified Severity
- Heart Valve Surgery
- Major Cancer
- Major Organ Transplant
- Multiple Sclerosis – resulting in permanent symptoms
- Stroke – resulting in permanent symptoms
Full details of the qualifying terms and conditions can be found in the benefit table.
- Benefits if symptoms first appear or being first diagnosed within 90 days of the policy inception date
- Injuries sustained from war and terrorism
- Living abroad or outside the territory for more than 13 consecutive weeks in any 12 months
- Monthly benefits
- Pre-existing conditions of HIV/AIDS
- Pre-existing critical illness conditions
- Regularly or extensively practiced professional or hazardous sports or pursuits
- Suicide or attempted suicide or intentional self-injury or the insured person being in a state of insanity
- The insured person being under the influence of alcohol or drugs
Any claims arising from a pre-existing condition that is listed in the policy terms and conditions, will not eligible and therefore are excluded from cover.
A 90 days waiting period will apply. This means that no benefits will be payable if symptoms first appear, or the condition first occurs, or is first diagnosed within 90 days after the risk commencement date.
Survival period requirement will apply for 30 days.
VMware pays 100% of the premium cost for employees only. Spouse or child dependents are not eligible to join the policy.
When Coverage Starts
Coverage will start as soon as you have been accepted on cover by the insurer and provided the relevant forms to HR Source [VMware network access required].
When Coverage Ends
- Upon attainment of your 65th birthday or the specified maximum age for cancer conditions
- On your last day of employment with VMware
- Upon your death
Click ASK HR [VMware network access required]
Call 29200 or (+353) 214666909 > Select HR
Policy number: PA/425550
24/7 Call Center: (374 10) 59 21 21