Personal Accident and Total Permanent Disability
Group Personal Accident insurance
Insurance Provider: Chubb Insurance Co
Group Personal Accident Benefits
All regular full-time employees are covered below age 75 for Group Personal Accident Insurance. In the event of your death arising due to accident, your beneficiaries would get a lump sum of 36 times of your monthly Salary. Please contact insurer for more details on additional benefits under this policy.
Total Permanent Disability (TPD) Benefits
Upon disability due to accidental causes, you will be paid a lump sum of 36 months salary. Total and Permanent Disability benefits are payable if you:
- Are unable to engage in any occupation or employment for compensation
VMware pays 100% of the premium costs for life, and total and permanent disability insurance.
Below is the list of situations which may be excluded under this plan:
- Self-inflicted injuries, including suicide.
- Participation/engagement in War, invasion or Civil War or a Strike
- Participating in riot, or committing an assault or felony
- Engaging in racing other than on foot, aerial activities other than as passenger, training or participating in professional sports
- Complications arising out of pregnancy or abortion
- Disease, illness, virus or bacterial related infections leading to death or disability
- Results from the Insured Person acting as a member of the armed forces, naval, military, air force of any country or the international authority whether on a permanent or temporary basis, for reward or otherwise.
Please contact insurer for more details on exclusions.
When Coverage Begins
Coverage begins on the first day of your employment.
When Coverage Ends
Coverage ends on the end of your last day of service with the VMware.
FEEDBACK: Was this information useful?
Last Updated: 2 Jan 2022, 9:39 AM