Enroll or Change Benefits
Enrolling in Benefits
You may enroll or change your benefits with VMware, based on the following:
- New hire, newly eligible or re-hire
- Qualified Life Event
New hires, newly eligible employees, re-hires and employees experiencing a qualified life event have 30 days from their hire date or event to enroll or make changes.
If you are a regular full-time employee, you are eligible to enroll in VMware benefit plans. Eligibility begins as of your hire date or the date your status changes. VMware offers benefit coverage for you and your eligible dependents. Eligible dependents include:
- Your spouse
- Domestic Partners that have co-habituated for more than one (1) year
- Your dependent child(ren) up to age 25
- The eligible child(ren) of your domestic partner up to age 25
Changing Coverage Mid-Year
A qualified life event allows you to make changes to your existing benefits. A qualified life event may include:
- Marriage or newly eligible domestic partner
- Divorce, legal separation or dissolution of domestic partnership
- Birth or adoption of a child(ren)
- Death of your spouse/domestic partner, child(ren) or child(ren) of your domestic partner
If you experience a qualified life event, you have 30 days from the date of the event to report it. If you have questions, contact HR Source [VMware network access required].
FEEDBACK: Was this information useful?
Last Updated: 2 Jan 2022, 10:31 AM