VMware providers Supplemental Medical Insurance through Hollard Cigna Health
(via local partner APA Insurance Limited).
All regular employees and fixed term contract employees on company payroll. Self-employed and agency contractors excluded. Dependants can be added to the coverage.
Key coverage details –
- Hospitalization expenses
- Outpatient expenses
- Surgical procedures
- Inpatient treatment including intensive care costs, hospital accommodation, medical practitioners’, and specialists’ fees
- Prescription drugs and vaccinations
- Maternity benefit: Pre- and post-natal care and childbirth, maternity outpatient and maternity complication
- Major diseases including cancer treatment, organ transplants, kidney dialysis
* Overall maximum benefits of USD 4 million per year
* Worldwide coverage except the US
You will automatically be enrolled from the first day of your employment. You will need to confirm to HR Source  if you wish to enroll any dependent to your coverage.
VMware pays 100% of the premium costs for employees only and eligible dependents (spouse or partner and children). The benefit may be taxable and subject to BIK (Benefit in Kind) tax according to local regulations.
When Coverage starts
Coverage begins on your first day of employment with VMware.
When Coverage ends
Coverage ends on your last day of employment with VMware.