Divorce or Separation
If your marital status is changing, here’s a checklist of the benefit changes you might want to consider and some other resources to help you through the process.
Changes and elections for most of the VMware benefit plans are made at annual enrollment; however, a divorce, legal separation is considered a Qualified Life Event. You must make changes within 30 days of the date of the Qualified Life Event. You are eligible to make the following changes:
- Remove your spouse from your Health Insurance plan by contacting HR Source [VMware network access required]
- Update beneficiary details by contacting HR Source [VMware network access required]
Updating Personal Information
- To update your preferred name, emergency contact and/or home address, log into Workday [VMware network access required].
- For more information and detailed instructions, please visit the Workday page [VMware network access required] on VMware Source.
- If you need to update your marital status and/or your legal name, you will need to contact HR Source [VMware network access required].
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
The Employee Assistance Program (EAP) is available at no charge to you and helps you be at your best, physically and emotionally. The EAP confidentially provides you and your family members, with objective, third-party support and advice for navigating life’s challenges.