VMware provides lunch vouchers through Edenred Italy (Ticket restaurant card).
All regular VMware employees, fixed term employees and interns and are eligible to receive lunch vouchers.
Lunch Voucher Amount, Restrictions and Usage Requirements
- The lunch vouchers are provided on an electronic card. New hires will have the card sent to their home address provided in Workday.
- Lunch vouchers will be issued for 8 Euros per working day. No lunch vouchers are given for days not worked, for example, during public holidays, leave, time off.
- The card will automatically be charged at the beginning of each month and will include the allowance for this month, minus any leave taken in the previous month.
- Lunch cards can be used in any catering business that is part of the Edenred network (usually they display the “Ticket Restaurant” logo outside the business).
- Lunch voucher cards can be used during weekdays.
- There is a limit of 8 Euros per transaction, but there is no limit on the number of transactions per day.
- Any amount not used during the month can be used during the following months. It will automatically remain on the card.
- Employees can access the beneficiary portal, register and download the Ticket Restaurant Mobile App and pay using the App, instead of the card. The merchant’s network is the same one that accepts the electronic card.
- Employees can also login to https://edenred4you.it/ to view and receive various discounts.
VMware pays 100% of the premium costs. 8 EUR per working day is personal income tax exempt.
Enrolment/When Coverage Begins
You will automatically be enrolled into the lunch voucher benefit from your first day of active work as a VMware employee.
If you join VMware part way through a month, your card will be charged with a pro-rated amount for the exact number of working days you were employed during that specific month.
When Coverage Ends
Coverage will end on the last day of your employment with VMware. If you leave VMware part way through a month, your card will be charged with a pro-rated amount for the exact number of working days you were employed during that specific month.
This benefit is subject to VMware’s discretion and does not affect your terms and conditions of employment. VMware reserves the right to amend or discontinue the benefit at any time.
FEEDBACK: Was this information useful?
Last Updated: 17 Nov 2021, 10:00 AM