VMware offers Medical insurance through AIA.
All regular full-time employees below age 60 are eligible to enroll. You may also enroll eligible dependents into Health care insurance from your commencement date at VMware. Eligible dependents include:
- Legal spouse below age 60 years
- Unmarried dependent children upto age 25 years
|Maximum Benefit Per Disability||Limit (IDR)|
|Daily Hospital Room & Board, per person / day – max.120 days / disability||1,200,000|
|Intensive Care Unit ( ICU ), per person / day – max.30 days / disability||2,400,000|
|In Hospital Doctor Visit, max. 1 visit per day||600,000|
|Consultation fee for Specialist per
|Operating Theatre Charges
||Cover under Surgeon’s Fee|
||Cover under Surgeon’s fee|
|Surgeon’ s Fee
|Other Hospital Services||33,000,000|
|Pre and post specialist consultation, 31 days before and 90 days after discharged from
Pre and post diagnostic, x ray, lab test 31 days before and 90 days after discharged from
|Emergency Outpatient Treatment due to accident||6,000,000|
|Emergency Dental Treatment due to accident||4,275,000|
|Hospital Cash Plan||1,200,000|
|Overall Annual Limit per Family Member per Year||300,000,000|
|Normal Maternity, per pregnancy||10,500,000|
|Caesar Maternity, per pregnancy||18,000,000|
|Miscarriage, per pregnancy||7,000,000|
|Pre/Post-Natal, per year||7,000,000|
- Pre-existing conditions for which the Insured Member received medical treatment diagnosis, consultation or prescribed drugs during the ninety (90) days preceding the member effective date, unless the insured member affected by these conditions has been insured under this Policy continuously for twelve (12) months commencing from the Member Effective Date
- Injuries arising directly or indirectly from war, declared or undeclared
- Treatments or services which are not consistent with the diagnosis, or not medically necessary, or not medically customary, or not in accordance with good medical practice standards
- Cosmetic surgery treatment and/or medication relating to cosmetic such as plastic surgery except for reconstructive plastic surgery due to accidents carried out within thirty (30) days as of the accident.
- Routine physical examinations and health check-ups
- Communicable diseases requiring isolation or quarantine under the law
- Eye refraction, fitting of glasses, contact lenses or hearing aids; gingivitis; any dental or oral care treatment or surgery of any nature whatsoever except procedure necessitated by damage to sound natural teeth as a result of an accidental Injury occurring during the period of insurance
- Injuries due to insanity or self-infliction; conditions related to functional disorders of the mind; rest cure or sanitary care (e.g. neurasthenia, anxiety state, anemia); treatment of an optimal nature (E.g. anorexia, indigestion or dyspepsia, constipation, acne); drug addiction or alcoholism
- Congenital anomalies; or treatment relating to birth control, sterilization of either sex, treatments pertaining to infertility
- All costs arising as a consequence of the donation of body organs and/or blood by the Insured member, but if the Insured Member is the recipient of a donated body organ and/or blood, the cost paid will be the Hospitalization and Surgical Benefits in accordance with the maximum limit received by the Insured Member, but not including the cost for obtaining the body organs and/or the total pre examination cost.
- The Company shall not pay the Hospitalization Benefit unless otherwise explicitly provided by a supplementary contract to this Policy, if the condition or treatment upon which the claim is based are due to out-patient, dental care, pregnancy which term shall include resulting childbirth, miscarriage or any complications arising from pregnancy.
VMware pays 100% of the premium costs for you and your eligible dependents.
You and your eligible dependents are automatically enrolled in the medical insurance plan. Coverage will begin on your first day of active work as a VMware employee.
For existing employees, a qualified life event allows you to make changes to your medical insurance plan, mid-year. A qualified life event may include:
If you experience a qualified life event, you have 30 days from the date of the event to update the information in Workday > Personal Information > Dependents [VMware network access required].
Coverage for you and your dependents under the medical insurance plan will end on the last day of your employment with VMware.
Contact HR Source [VMware network access required]
ASK HR [VMware network access required]
AIAF Client Services
24/7 Hotline: 021 1500980
AIA Inpatient Claim Form (IND)
AIA Inpatient Claim Form (ENG)
FEEDBACK: Was this information useful?
Last Updated: 31 Mar 2023, 9:16 AM