Life & Accidental Death Insurance
VMware provides Life &Accidental Death Insurance through Daily Health Insurance Group (DHIG) for all regular employees and fixed term contract employees on payroll. Self-employed and agency workers are excluded.
- Term Life insurance: 2x annual OTE salary
- Accidental permanent, complete or partial disability (1-100%): 2x annual OTE salary
- Accidental fracture and fissure of bone: HUF 60,000
- Accident-related surgeries:
- Minor surgeries: HUF 100,000
- Average surgeries: HUF 200,000
- Major surgeries: HUF 400,000
- Critical surgeries: HUF 800,000
- Total permanent disability: 2x annual OTE salary
- Incapacitation providing daily benefit from day 1: HUF 9,000
- Hospitalization providing daily benefit from day 1: HUF 6,000
- Minor surgeries: HUF 25,000
- Average surgeries: HUF 50,000
- Major surgeries: HUF 100,000
- Critical surgeries: HUF 200,000
- Critical illnesses: 0.3x annual OTE salary
When Coverage Begins
You will be automatically enrolled into the Life & Accidental Death Insurance plan from your first date of employment.
Coverage will begin on your first day of active work as a VMware employee.
VMware pays 100% of the premium cost for you only.
When Coverage Ends
Coverage will end on the last day of your employment with VMware.
Contact HR Source [VMware network access required]
ASK HR [VMware network access required]
FEEDBACK: Was this information useful?
Last Updated: 4 Mar 2022, 2:36 PM