VMware providers Supplemental Medical Insurance through a global plan Daily Health Insurance Group (DHIG).
All regular employees and fixed term contract employees on company payroll. Self-employed and agency contractors excluded. Dependants can be added to the coverage.
Key coverage details –
- Coverage up to €2,000,000 per person per year
- Both Inpatient and Outpatient are covered
- Room and board for hospitalization reflects standard private or semi-private
- In-patient treatment includes costs and fees of attending Doctor, Surgeon and anaesthetist, other medical staff involved for treatment and consultations for Max 30 days per annum
- Hospitalization daily allowance of €150 per night
- Post hospital treatment includes rehabilitation up to €1,000, physiotherapy treatment up to 30 visits and day-care treatment or accident and emergency room treatment up to €1,000
- Outpatient EUR 8,000 max limit per person per year (Inpatient/Outpatient/Dental annual max in total: €2mil)
- Dental limit up to €750 per person per year (no waiting period). Dental Treatment following an accident up to €2,000 with no waiting period.
- Health Screening: €500 (there is no waiting period)
You will automatically be enrolled from the first day of your employment. You will need to confirm to HR Source  if you wish to enroll any dependent to your coverage.
VMware pays 100% of the premium costs for employees only and eligible dependents (spouse or partner and children up to age 18 or if in full time education until 24 years old).
When Coverage starts
Coverage begins on your first day of employment with VMware.
When Coverage ends
Coverage ends on your last day of employment with VMware.