Marriage or Domestic Partnership
Congratulations! As you and your spouse or domestic partner embark on a new journey together, here’s a checklist of the benefit changes you might want to consider and resources that VMware provides.
Changes and elections for most of the VMware benefit plans are made at annual enrollment; however, marriage or domestic partnership is considered a Qualified Life Event. You must make changes within 30 days of the date of the Qualified Life Event. If you do not meet this deadline, you must wait until the next annual enrollment. You are eligible to make the following changes:
- Enroll your spouse or domestic partner in your Medical Insurance by updating the information in Workday [VMware network access required]
Updating Your Personal Information
- To update your preferred name, emergency contact and/or home address, log into Workday [VMware network access required].
- For more information and detailed instructions, please visit the Workday page [VMware network access required] on VMware Source.
- If you need to update your marital status and/or your legal name, you will need to contact HR Source [VMware network access required].
Planning time away from work to care for and bond with your spouse or partner is an important consideration. Be sure to review the details for eligibility requirements:
- ICAS: Coaching, Therapy, and Work Life Services
ICAS provides emotional wellbeing support for employees and their families, how, when, and where you need it, at no cost to you. With online tools, research-backed therapeutic methods, and top therapists, coaches, and digital tools, you and your family can access an easy-to-use, convenient, and confidential way to get support.
FEEDBACK: Was this information useful?
Last Updated: 12 Jan 2022, 10:02 AM