VMware providers Supplemental Medical Insurance through a global plan Daily Health Insurance Group (DHIG).
All regular employees and fixed term contract employees on company payroll. Self-employed and agency contractors excluded. Dependants can be added to the coverage.
Key coverage details –
- Coverage up to €2,000,000 per person per year
- Inpatient Treatment
- Room and board for hospitalization reflects standard private or semi-private
- In-patient treatment includes costs and fees of attending Doctor, Surgeon and anesthetists, other medical staff involved for treatment and consultations; operating theatre, emergency room, recovery room, ICU, coronary care unit, high dependency unit, diagnostic tests, laboratory and instrumental tests, electrocardiograms, medical imaging (X-rays, CT, MRI, PET), drugs, dressings, medical materials (bandages/surgical dressings, casts, etc)
- Hospitalization daily allowance of €150 per night (30 nights for alternative to reimbursement of hospitalization costs)
- Outpatient: EUR 8,000 max limit per person per year: Fees of GPs, family doctors or specialists, including home visits, Prescription drugs & dressings, X-rays, diagnostic/pathology tests, instrumental tests, electrocardiograms, Hi-tech scans (CT, MRI & PET)
- Dental: Dental restorative treatment, preventive & diagnostic treatment up to €750 per person per year, Dental treatment following an accident: €2,000
- Optical Care: Prescription glasses and/or contact Lenses provided by an optometrist in case of modification of dioptre superior or equal to 0.5 covered up to €300 per person per year
- Childbirth: Normal Pregnancy and Childbirth €3.000 / Complicated Pregnancy and Childbirth €20.000
You will automatically be enrolled from the first day of your employment. You will need to confirm to HR Source if you wish to enroll any dependent to your coverage.
VMware pays 100% of the premium costs for employees only and eligible dependents (spouse or partner and children up to age 24 years old). The benefit may be taxable and subject to BIK (Benefit in Kind) tax according to local regulations.
When Coverage starts
Coverage begins on your first day of employment with VMware.
When Coverage ends
Coverage ends on your last day of employment with VMware.
FEEDBACK: Was this information useful?
Last Updated: 13 Apr 2022, 8:17 AM