Divorce or Separation
If your marital or domestic partnership status is changing, here’s a checklist of the benefit changes you might want to consider and some other resources to help you through the process.
Changes and elections for most of the VMware benefit plans are made at Open Enrollment; however, divorce or separation is considered a qualified life event. You can make the following changes within 40 days of the date of the qualified life event.
- Modify or remove dependents from your Medical and Dental plans via MyLife [VMware network access required].
- Update beneficiary information with your Life Insurance plan via MyLife [VMware network access required].
If you don’t modify your benefits within 40 days of the qualified life event, you won’t be able to make any changes until the next Open Enrollment on 1 April.
Updating Personal Information
- To update your preferred name, emergency contact and/or home address, log into Workday [VMware network access required].
- For more information and detailed instructions, please visit the Workday page [VMware network access required] on VMware Source.
- If you need to update your marital status and/or your legal name, you will need to contact HR Source [VMware network access required].
- ICAS: Coaching, Therapy, and Work Life Services
ICAS provides emotional wellbeing support for employees and their families, how, when, and where you need it, at no cost to you. With online tools, research-backed therapeutic methods, and top therapists, coaches, and digital tools, you and your family can access an easy-to-use, convenient, and confidential way to get support.
FEEDBACK: Was this information useful?
Last Updated: 1 Oct 2021, 9:52 AM