Losing a loved one can be overwhelming. Here’s a checklist of the benefit changes you might want to consider and some other resources to help you through the process.
- Add, remove or Enroll  eligible dependents, including spouse or partner and or child(ren), in benefits through HR Source  [VMware network access required].
- Update beneficiary information with HR Source  [VMware network access required].
If you are the spouse or family member of a VMware employee who has recently passed away, please contact HR Source by phone at (+353) 214666909. They will ensure you are put in contact with the appropriate internal resources.
Updating Personal Information
- To update your preferred name, emergency contact and/or home address, log into Workday  [VMware network access required].
- For more information and detailed instructions, please visit the Workday  page [VMware network access required] on VMware Source.
- If you need to update your marital status and/or your legal name, you will need to contact HR Source  [VMware network access required].
Whether expected or unexpected, the death of a loved one creates a wide range of emotions and life changes that must be addressed. Planning time away from work to grieve after the loss of a loved one is an important consideration. VMware offers Bereavement Leave  to assist you. Be sure to review the details for eligibility requirements.
- ICAS: Coaching, Therapy, and Work Life Services
ICAS  provides emotional wellbeing support for employees and their families, how, when, and where you need it, at no cost to you. With online tools, research-backed therapeutic methods, and top therapists, coaches, and digital tools, you and your family can access an easy-to-use, convenient, and confidential way to get support.