Enroll or Change Benefits
Enrolling in Benefits
You may enroll or change your benefits coverage with VMware if you fall under one of the respective categories:
- New Hire, Rehire or Transfer
- A Qualified Life Event
New hires, newly eligible employees, rehires, and employees experiencing a qualified life event have 30 days from their hire date or their qualified life event to enroll or make changes to their Health Insurance.
If you are a regular full or part-time employee, you are eligible to enroll in VMware benefit plans. Eligibility begins as of your start date. VMware offers benefit coverage for you and your legal dependents. Eligible dependents include:
- Children up to the age of 18
Changing Coverage Mid-Year
A qualified life event allows you to make changes to your existing benefits mid-year. A qualified life event may include:
- Marriage or newly eligible domestic partner
- Divorce, legal separation or dissolution of domestic partnership
- Birth or adoption of a child(ren) (link to Birth or Adoption page)
- Death of your spouse or domestic partner, child(ren)
- A dependent becoming eligible or ineligible for coverage
Certain benefits can be amended at any time, please check the relevant benefit page for guidance on this or contact HR Source [VMware network access required].