VMware providers Health Insurance through Bupa Egypt.
All regular and fixed term contract employees and their spouse/partner and eligible child dependents.
The Group Medical Insurance plan provide healthcare coverage incorporating the following benefits –
- Worldwide coverage excluding USA
- Outpatient expenses including diagnostic tests and procedures
- Surgical Procedures (day treatment) covered in full
- Inpatient treatment and hospitalisation expenses, including intensive care costs, hospital accommodation, medical practitioners and specialists’ fees
- Cancer treatment covered in full, no waiting period
- Wellness care and preventative health screening (mammogram, prostate or colon cancer screening, PAP test)
- Prescription drugs and vaccinations
- Maternity benefits with no waiting period. Caesarean birth fully paid and up to $150,000 for new born care
Upon joining, you will not need to complete an enrolment form, however it is mandatory that you provide the following documents –
- For Employee & Spouse:
- The Marriage Certificate and
- National ID / Passport
- For Children:
- National ID / Passport for children above 16 years
- Birth Certificate / Passport for children above 16 years
Wet Signed Data Consent form for each person insured
- 100% company funded for full time permanent and full-time contract employees and dependants.
- Female employees who are participating in unpaid childcare leave can request to remain insured under the current medical plan. The Company will pay 50% of the health insurance premium towards the cost of cover. The remaining 50% are paid by the employee upfront, prior to commencing unpaid childcare leave.
When Coverage starts
Coverage begins on your first day of employment with VMware.
When Coverage ends
Coverage ends on your last day of employment with VMware.
ASK HR [VMware network access required]
Call 29200 or (+353) 214666909 > Select HR