Enroll or Change Benefits
Enrolling in Benefits
You may enroll or change your benefits coverage with VMware if you fall under one of the respective categories:
- New Hire, Rehire or Transfer
- Automatic enrollment for existing employees for the Health Insurance, Life Insurance, and Long Term Disability and Critical Illness Insurance
During the automatic enrollment you can opt to purchase additional coverage for yourself for Life Insurance and include any dependent children under age 21. You can also enroll your eligible dependents (spouse or partner and child(ren)) into the Health Insurance plan at your own cost.
Changing Coverage Mid-Year
A qualified life event allows you to make changes to your existing benefits coverage mid-year. A qualified life event may include:
- Marriage or newly eligible domestic partner
- Divorce, legal separation or dissolution of domestic partnership
- Birth or adoption of a child(ren)
- Death of your spouse/domestic partner, child(ren)
- A dependent becoming eligible or ineligible for coverage
Please note there is a mandatory participation for Health Insurance for employees.
FEEDBACK: Was this information useful?
Last Updated: 12 Nov 2021, 8:12 AM