VMware providers Supplemental Medical Care through a Group Medical Insurance Plan with Canadian Medical.
All regular employees and fixed term contract employees on company payroll. Self employed and agency contractors excluded. Dependents can be added to the coverage.
Key coverage details
- Outpatient expenses including diagnostic tests and procedures
- Surgical Procedures (day treatment) covered in full
- Inpatient treatment and hospitalization expenses, including intensive care costs, hospital accommodation, medical practitioners and specialists’ fees
- Cancer treatment covered in full, no waiting period
- Wellness care and preventative health screening (cancer, eye examination, vitamin pack 1x year, laboratory examination, flu vaccine)
- Health check, vaccinations, dental coverage
- Maternity benefits with no waiting period. Routine maternity and pregnancy complications
You will automatically be enrolled from the first day of your employment. You will need to confirm to HR Source if you wish to enroll any dependent to your coverage.
VMware pays 100% of the premium costs for employees only, dependents can be added at the employee’s own expense.
When Coverage starts
Coverage begins on your first day of employment with VMware.
When Coverage ends
Coverage ends on your last day of employment with VMware.
FEEDBACK: Was this information useful?
Last Updated: 10 Nov 2021, 6:19 AM