Losing a loved one can be overwhelming. Here’s a checklist of the benefit changes you might want to consider and some other resources to help you through the process.
- Add, remove or update yourself and your eligible dependents in your Medical  plan.
- Update your beneficiaries in your Life Insurance  plan.
- If you are a member, update your beneficiaries in the Employee Association .
Updating Personal Information
- To update your preferred name, emergency contact and/or home address, log into Workday  [VMware network access required].
- For more information and detailed instructions, please visit the Workday  page [VMware network access required] on VMware Source.
- If you need to update your marital status and/or your legal name, you will need to contact HR Source  [VMware network access required].
Planning time away from work to grieve after the loss of a loved one is an important consideration. Be sure to review the Bereavement Leave  page for eligibility requirements.
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
The Employee Assistance Program (EAP)  is available at no charge to you and helps you be at your best, physically and emotionally. The EAP confidentially provides you and your family members, with objective, third-party support and advice for navigating life’s challenges.