Losing a loved one can be overwhelming. Here’s a checklist of the benefit changes you might want to consider and some other resources to help you through the process.
- Add, remove or update yourself and your eligible dependents in your Medical  plan.
- Update your beneficiaries in your Life Insurance  plan.
- If you are a member, update your beneficiaries in the Employee Association .
Updating Personal Information
- To update your preferred name, emergency contact and/or home address, log into Workday  [VMware network access required].
- For more information and detailed instructions, please visit the Workday  page [VMware network access required] on VMware Source.
- If you need to update your marital status and/or your legal name, you will need to contact HR Source  [VMware network access required].
Planning time away from work to grieve after the loss of a loved one is an important consideration. Be sure to review the Bereavement Leave  page for eligibility requirements.
- ICAS: Coaching, Therapy, and Work Life Services
ICAS  provides emotional wellbeing support for employees and their families, how, when, and where you need it, at no cost to you. With online tools, research-backed therapeutic methods, and top therapists, coaches, and digital tools, you and your family can access an easy-to-use, convenient, and confidential way to get support.