Enroll or Change Benefits
Enrolling in Benefits
As a VMware employee you may enroll or change your benefits based on the following:
- New Hire, newly eligible, or rehire greater than 30 days
- Qualified life event
New hires, newly eligible employees, rehires greater than 30 days, and employees experiencing a qualified life event have 30 days from their hire date or event to enroll or make changes.
If you are a regular full-time or part-time employee you are eligible to enroll in VMware benefit plans. Eligibility begins as of your hire date or the date your status changes. VMware offers benefit coverage for you and your legal dependents. Eligible dependents include:
- Your legal spouse or qualified domestic partner
- Your dependent child(ren) up to age 18, age 25 if a full-time student
- Your dependent stepchild(ren) up to age 18, age 25 if a full-time student
- The eligible child(ren) of your duly qualified domestic partner up to age 18, age 25 if a full-time student
- Disabled child(ren) may be eligible past age 26. Contact the HR Source [VMware network access required] for more information.
- Legal guardianship of minor(s)
- Your foster child(ren)
To enroll or update your benefits, or report a qualified life event, please contact HR Source [VMware network access required] within 30 days of the event date.
FEEDBACK: Was this information useful?
Last Updated: 22 Oct 2021, 7:14 AM