ICAS: Coaching, Therapy, and Work Life Services
Formerly EAP – Effective January 1, 2021
ICAS provides emotional wellbeing support for employees and their families, how, when, and where you need it, at no cost to you. With online tools, research-backed therapeutic methods, and top therapists, coaches, and digital tools, you and your family can access an easy-to-use, convenient, and confidential way to get support.
- Total of 12 sessions per year with a coach or therapist
- Convenient care options available by phone, video, chat, or face to face
- Access to high quality care from the best quality providers who can help with a diverse range of issues including but not limited to:
- Family and Marital Problems
- Interpersonal Conflicts
- Situational Life Problems
- Sleep disorders, and much more
- Online coaching and self-help tools
- Referrals for care-giving such as childcare, long-distance adult care-giving, and special needs support
- Work Life Services including financial, legal, and identity theft
All VMware employees and your dependents are eligible for up to 12 no-cost, confidential counseling sessions per year. Depending on your situation, you may be referred to other providers for further counseling or assistance after your Lyra counseling sessions have been exhausted. If you choose to use additional services, you will be responsible for any expenses incurred, although your VMware medical plan may cover some of the costs.
ICAS is available 24 hours a day / 7 days a week, so that they are available when you need them most. For care visit www.icaslifestyle.com (Username: VMware; Password: Care) to find the care hotline number for your country.
Last Updated: 9 Nov 2021, 9:52 AM