As a VMware employee, you will be provided with Funeral Assistance services through MAPFRE for you and your family group. VMware pays 100% of the premium costs for this plan.
Some of the services provided through this plan are:
- Local transport of the deceased
- Treatment and preservation of the body, funeral chest, veiling room for 24 hours, funeral mass or ecumenical rite, funeral carriage
- Payment of district taxes, lot or vault for rent for stipulated time, opening and closing of the lot memorial plaque, ossuary
- Religious office, cremation, ash urn, urn for remains
- Economic assistance in populations where there is no attached network (Up to 8,5 SMMLV)
- Assistance per lot in property (Up to 2,5 SMMLV)
- Assistance by ossuary or ashes in perpetuity, when the client uses an ossuary or ashtray of his property (Up to 1,5 SMMLV)
To learn more about the benefits available to you, please review the Benefits Program Presentation.
You will be required to fill the enrollment form and select your beneficiaries on Day 1 during onboarding. If you wish to change or update your beneficiaries at any moment during your service with the company, please fill a new form and notify HR via a HelpNow Ticket
Contact HR Source [VMware network access required]
ASK HR [VMware network access required]
Mercer Marsh Beneficios
Línea nacional: 018000 411 704
Desde Bogotá: 601 744 2300
FEEDBACK: Was this information useful?
Last Updated: 28 Feb 2023, 5:20 PM