VMware provides Prepaid Health Plan coverage through Colsanitas
All regular full-time employees and their qualified dependents are eligible.
Employees and their eligible dependents are under the Medical Plan through Colsanitas. Premiums are 100% covered by VMware.
Some of the unlimited network coverage services are:
- Check-up with general doctor and specialist, direct access to all specialties, home health consultation, psychological counseling and psychiatric counseling, priority appointments
- Alternative Medicine Access
- Respiratory, Physical, occupational language therapies
- Home therapy (physical, respiratory, language and occupational)
- Simple and specialized laboratory exams, X-Ray with/without contrast, Special diagnoses exam
- Emergencies, Hospitalization for medical treatments/surgical and ambulatory surgeries. Other simple procedures
- Hospitalization in case of ICU and Home hospitalization
- Natural Birth/Cesarean, Obstetric Care, Psycopropylactic course. Newborn care
- Cardiac Rehab in all phases. Respiratory Rehab
- Osteosynthesis and drafts
- Treatment for reversible and irreversible renal failure
To learn more about the benefits available to you, please review the Benefits Program Presentation.
If you have your own plan with other medical provider, you may decline the coverage offered by VMware. For more information, please contact HR Source through a HelpNow Ticket.
When Coverage Ends
Coverage for you and your dependents under the VMware Healthcare plan will end on the last day of your employment with VMware.
Last Updated: 9 Nov 2021, 9:35 AM