Enroll or Change Benefits
Enrolling in Benefits
You may enroll or change your benefits coverage with VMware if you fall under one of the respective categories:
- New Hire, Rehire, or Transfer
- Qualified Life Event
If you are a regular full-time employee, you are automatically enrolled into benefits as of your first day of employment.
Changing Coverage Mid-Year
A qualified life event allows you to make changes to your existing benefits mid-year. A qualified life event may include:
- Marriage or newly eligible domestic partner
- Divorce, legal separation or dissolution of domestic partnership
- Birth or adoption of a child(ren)
- Death of your spouse/domestic partner, child(ren)
To enroll or update your benefits, or report a qualified life event please contact HR Source [VMware network access required].