Marriage or Domestic Partnership
Congratulations! As you and your spouse or domestic partner embark on life together, here’s a checklist of the benefit changes you might want to consider and resources that VMware provides.
- Add, remove, or update yourself and eligible dependents on the medical, dental, and life insurance plans through MyLife [VMware network access required].
- Consider optional dependent life insurance.
- Update your beneficiaries through MyLife [VMware network access required].
- Contribute to a Spousal RRSP.
Updating Personal Information
- To update your preferred name, emergency contact and/or home address, log into Workday [VMware network access required].
- For more information and detailed instructions, please visit the Workday page [VMware network access required] on VMware Source.
- If you need to update your marital status and/or your legal name, you will need to contact HR Source [VMware network access required].
Planning time away from work to start this new chapter of your life is an important consideration. Review vacation time for more information.
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
The Employee Assistance Program (EAP) is available at no charge to you and helps you be at your best, physically and emotionally. The EAP confidentially provides you and your family members, with objective, third-party support and advice for navigating life’s challenges.