Divorce or Separation
Divorce is a time of serious change and consideration for you and your family. If your marital or domestic partnership status is changing, here’s a checklist of the benefit changes you might want to consider and some other resources to help you through the process.
- Add, remove, or update yourself and eligible dependents on the medical, dental, and life insurance plans through MyLife [VMware network access required].
- Update your beneficiaries through MyLife [VMware network access required].
- Change your RRSP contributions through MyLife [VMware network access required].
Updating Personal Information
- To update your preferred name, emergency contact and/or home address, log into Workday [VMware network access required].
- For more information and detailed instructions, please visit the Workday page [VMware network access required] on VMware Source.
- If you need to update your marital status and/or your legal name, you will need to contact HR Source [VMware network access required].
- ICAS: Coaching, Therapy, and Work Life Services
ICAS provides emotional wellbeing support for employees and their families, how, when, and where you need it, at no cost to you. With online tools, research-backed therapeutic methods, and top therapists, coaches, and digital tools, you and your family can access an easy-to-use, convenient, and confidential way to get support.