Marriage or Domestic Partnership
Congratulations! As you and your spouse or domestic partner embark on life together, here’s a checklist of the benefit changes you might want to consider and resources that VMware provides.
- Add, remove, or update yourself and eligible dependents in MyLife [VMware network access required].
- Update your beneficiaries in your Life Insurance plan by completing a beneficiary form.
Updating Personal Information
- To update your preferred name, emergency contact and/or home address, log into Workday [VMware network access required].
- For more information and detailed instructions, please visit the Workday page [VMware network access required] on VMware Source.
- If you need to update your marital status and/or your legal name, you will need to contact HR Source [VMware network access required].
Planning time away from work to start this new chapter of your life is an important consideration. Be sure to review the Marriage Leave page for more information.
- ICAS: Coaching, Therapy, and Work Life Services
ICAS provides emotional wellbeing support for employees and their families, how, when, and where you need it, at no cost to you. With online tools, research-backed therapeutic methods, and top therapists, coaches, and digital tools, you and your family can access an easy-to-use, convenient, and confidential way to get support.
Contact HR Source [VMware network access required]
ASK HR [VMware network access required]
Generali Life Beneficiary Form
MyLife [VMware network access required]
Workday [VMware network access required]
FEEDBACK: Was this information useful?
Last Updated: 27 Sep 2021, 10:26 AM