Divorce or Separation
Divorce is a time of serious change and consideration for you and your family. If your marital or domestic partnership status is changing, here’s a checklist of the benefit changes you might want to consider and some other resources to help you through the process.
- Add, remove, or update yourself and eligible dependents in MyLife [VMware network access required].
- Update your beneficiaries in your Life Insurance plan by completing a beneficiary form.
Updating Personal Information
- To update your preferred name, emergency contact and/or home address, log into Workday [VMware network access required].
- For more information and detailed instructions, please visit the Workday page [VMware network access required] on VMware Source.
- If you need to update your marital status and/or your legal name, you will need to contact HR Source [VMware network access required].
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
The Employee Assistance Program (EAP) is available at no charge to you and helps you be at your best, physically and emotionally. The EAP confidentially provides you and your family members, with objective, third-party support and advice for navigating life’s challenges.