All regular VMware employees who have been employed during the period for which the vouchers are due, are eligible to receive them.
Voucher Amount and Process
- Vouchers will be issued for BGN 60 per employee per month.
- Vouchers are tax-free so there will be no associated cost with them.
- The payment will take place around the 20th – 30th calendar day of each month for the previous month (e.g. the March vouchers will be paid out in April).
- Food vouchers not collected until the earlier of their expiration date or January 31st on the following year for vouchers that were due to be distributed during the prior calendar year will be considered not due and surrendered on behalf of you for charity purposes.
- Employees leaving the company who have been employed in the period for which the vouchers are due, are also eligible to receiving them. You should collect your vouchers within the same timelines (the earlier of their expiration date or January 31st on the following year for vouchers that were due to be distributed during the prior calendar year). After this period, your vouchers will be considered not due and available for donation.
- Lunch vouchers will not be provided for days that are not worked (including any Leaves of Absence)
Please note that the vouchers have expiry dates and cannot be exchanged or refunded.
Vouchers allow for the buying of food from food stores or eating in restaurants that have the label of our vendor Sodexo on the window. Non-food products, such as wine or clothes, are not covered.
This benefit is subject to VMware’s discretion and does not affect your terms and conditions of employment.
FEEDBACK: Was this information useful?
Last Updated: 21 Jun 2022, 2:30 PM