Enroll or Change Benefits
Enrolling in Benefits
You may enroll or change your benefits with VMware, based on the following:
- Open Enrollment
- New Hire, Rehire or Transfer
- Qualified Life Event
If you are a regular employee, you are eligible to enroll in VMware benefit plans. Eligibility begins as of your hire date or the date your status changes. Your able to enroll eligible dependents in VMware’s health insurance plan. Eligible dependents include:
- Your spouse or partner
- Your child(ren)
Changing Coverage Mid-Year
A qualified life event allows you to make changes to your existing medical, dental, vision, health savings account, flexible spending account(s) and/or life insurance, consistent with the event. A qualified life event may include:
- Marriage or newly eligible domestic partner
- Divorce, legal separation or dissolution of domestic partnership
- Birth or adoption of a child(ren)
- Death of your spouse/domestic partner, child(ren) or child(ren) of your domestic partner
- A dependent becoming eligible or ineligible for coverage
Certain Benefits can be amended at any time, please check the relevant benefit page for guidance on this or contact HR Source.
To enroll or update your benefits online, please contact HR Source.
FEEDBACK: Was this information useful?
Last Updated: 30 Sep 2021, 6:04 AM