Marriage or Domestic Partnership
Congratulations! The coming weeks and months will be a busy, exciting time for you both. Here’s a checklist of the benefit changes you might want to consider and some other resources to help you through the process.
- Add or remove yourself and or enrol your eligible dependents, spouse or partner, and child(ren) in health insurance benefits.
- Update beneficiary information for the life insurance through HR Source [VMware network access required].
Updating Personal Information
- To update your preferred name, emergency contact and/or home address, log into Workday [VMware network access required]. For more information and detailed instructions, please visit the Workday page [VMware network access required] on VMware Source.
- If you need to update your marital status and/or your legal name, you will need to contact HR Source [VMware network access required].
Planning time away from work to celebrate is an important consideration. There are a number of leave options available to you, be sure to review the details for eligibility requirements:
- ICAS: Coaching, Therapy, and Work Life Services
ICAS provides emotional wellbeing support for employees and their families, how, when, and where you need it, at no cost to you. With online tools, research-backed therapeutic methods, and top therapists, coaches, and digital tools, you and your family can access an easy-to-use, convenient, and confidential way to get support.
FEEDBACK: Was this information useful?
Last Updated: 22 Sep 2021, 7:25 AM